Welcome to the BC Artifacts Mobile Museum BC History Tours Website!
The Mobile Museum Tour consists of an extensive collection of authentic First Nations, Pioneer, Fur Trade, and Gold Rush artifacts.
The audience will view, touch and discuss during and after a very engaging and informative Power Point presentation.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- Large extensive visually engaging displays
- Power Point Presentation, Hands-on area and Question Period
- BC Timeline with First Nations Mapping and Traditional Territories
- Tool Technology used by Indigenous peoples in the Pacific Northwest
- Discussion of early Fur Trade exchanges with explorers and First Nations exploring Trade, Bartering, Monetary Systems
- Authentic early Pioneer, Gold Rush and Railway worker artifacts
- Authentic First Nation Indigenous artifacts and replicas
Here is a bit more information:
- The Mobile Museum sets up at your school or event (In most cases in the school library, gym or classroom are used)
- The individual presentations average 45min to 60min in length (The display viewing time can be extended if there are less groups)
- The tours are suited for all ages
- Great educational value and very affordable presentations make this very accessible to all school districts in the Lower Mainland
- Setup time of approx. 1 1/2 hours is needed before the first presentation can take place
- I have found it is best to keep the groups under 35 student’s per presentation. This provides the best presentation results allowing time for student interaction and access to the artifact displays