Personal Information: At BC Artifacts Mobile Museum Tours and on our websites, BCArtifacts.com and MobileMuseum.ca your privacy is very important. When booking a tour, ordering or sending personal information, that information is considered private. It will not be shared with anyone outside of our company. From time to time you may receive e-mail from us letting you know about upcoming presentations, events or news.
Cookies: The web browser that you use allows for a small text file called a “Cookie” to be saved to your computer’s hard drive. We only utilize cookies when you sign into our web site to track the time you’ve spent on our site. These cookies do not allow us to track your viewing of other web sites, they just let me know when you sign in and sign out of our site.
Protection of Information: Information collected from Registered Users is stored on databases and other servers kept in secure locations under the custody and control of BC Artifacts or its third party hosting services. BC Artifacts uses network firewalls to protect such servers. BC Artifacts makes reasonable efforts to protect such information but cannot guarantee that such efforts will be successful. BC Artifacts Mobile Museum website is intended for use by persons of all ages.
Copyright Information: All material on this web site is the property of BC Artifacts Mobile Museum Tours. Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to: Tony Hardie, #71088 7921 120 Street, Delta, BC V4C 8E7 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notification should be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you have any questions about my site or presentation program please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can reach us via phone at 778-386-3110.